Welcome to CPCIC 2023!
Registration fee for domestic delegates:
|Category||2023 (The 14th) China Petroleum and Chemical International (CPCIC 2023)|
|Early Bird Registration Fee
Before August 31, 2023
|Late Registration Fee
From September 1 to September 15, 2023
|Delegate||USD 1000||USD 1200|
1. The registration fee of 2023（14th） China International Petrochemical Conference includes the expenses for attending the plenary session, special forum, exhibition, dinner, lunch, tea break, conference manual and other materials. Other accommodation and transportation are all self-care. Unlimited viewing of the conference live broadcast a year, and industry global cutting-edge information ( Insights Weekly, etc.) The big gift package is targeted to be pushed throughout the year.
2. The successful payment of the registration fee can confirm that the conference registration is successful.
3. To enjoy the early registration discount, you must complete the registration and remittance before the deadline of preferential registration. If the remittance does not arrive before the deadline, you can not enjoy the preferential registration price.
4. Please note that if you choose to pay by Wire Transfer, please be sure to fill in the registration number and name in the bank remittance remarks, and send the remittance slip to email@example.com. Once confirmed as your remittance, registration can be confirmed immediately.
5. The registration fee invoices paid before September 12 of this conference can be picked up on site at 17:00 on September 15, 2023; registration fees paid after September 12 can be filled in on-site invoice information and mailed after the conference.
How to register
Online registration has opened.
For delegates who are unable to make online registration, please contact the conference affair group to inquire how to register. We do not accept telephone registration.
After registration form is submitted and the registration fee is paid, the attending delegate will receive a written e-mail of confirmation. Please produce your ID card or name card when you arrive at the check-in desk at the conference site and collect conference certificate and materials.
Conference cancellation and refund policy
Cancellation of registration must be lodged in writing to the Organizing Committee. Refund will be handled after the conference. Refund formality fee will be collected from the paid registration fee, and the 10% conference management fee will be deducted from the registration fee already paid. Refund applications after September 30 will not be accepted. No extra fee will be charged for change of the name of registration personnel, but written application must be submitted.
© 2023 CPCIC2023 www.cpcic.org All Rights Reserved.