Welcome to CPCIC 2020!
Delegate Registration Group Regiatration
Registration fee for domestic delegates:
2020 (The 11th) China Petroleum and Chemical International (CPCIC 2020)
September 22, 2020
|September 23, 2020
Plenary Session&CEO Roundtable
September 24, 2020
All Registered guests
1. The 2020 11th China International Petrochemical Conference (Sinopec Lianwaifa (2020) No. 124) originally scheduled to be held on September 9-11 was postponed to September 22-24 in Ningbo.
2. This meeting will take the form of direct invitation by offline representatives to participate in the meeting and live broadcast online. Specifically: September 22nd press conference and September 23 morning plenary meeting (only invited media and guests), September 23 afternoon CEO roundtable (only invited guests) in Ningbo Dongqianhubai Hosted by Yue Hotel. For the conference on September 24, all delegates can register for the conference on the official website.
3. The branch venue will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo on September 24. Registration for the meeting is divided into two categories: ① Free delegates and enjoy the rights of participation: On-site participation qualifications on the 24th, conference bags, conference manuals, and duration food. ② Paid delegates (5,500 yuan/person), enjoy one-year membership of "CPCIC World": including on-site participation qualifications on the 24th, conference materials and PPT downloads, and catering during the conference; unlimited viewing of the conference live broadcast a year, the industry’s global frontier Information (Insight Weekly, etc.) spree packages are targeted throughout the year, giving priority to participating in CPCIC's annual series of activities, and a corporate-related information can be released on platforms such as CPCIC headlines. There will also be a chance to receive a copy of "A Guide to the Action Goals of the Chemical Industry in the Middle of the Century-"Chemical Industry Vision 2050"".
4. Please note that if you choose to pay to participate in the conference, please be sure to fill in the registration number and name in the bank remittance remarks, and send the remittance slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once confirmed as your remittance, registration can be confirmed immediately.
5. The registration fee invoices paid before September 16 of this conference can be picked up on site at 17:00 on September 23; registration fees paid after September 6. can be filled in on-site invoice information and mailed after the conference.
How to register
Online registration will open in May 2020.
For delegates who are unable to make online registration, please contact the conference affair group to inquire how to register. We do not accept telephone registration.
After registration form is submitted and the registration fee is paid, the attending delegate will receive a written e-mail of confirmation. Please produce your ID card or name card when you arrive at the check-in desk at the conference site, and collect conference certificate and materials.
Conference cancellation and refund policy
Conference cancellation and refund policy: Cancellation of registration must be lodged in writing to the Organizing Committee. Refund will be handled after the conference. Refund formality fee will be collected from the paid registration fee, and the 10% conference management fee will be deducted from the registration fee already paid. Refund applications after September 12 will not be accepted. No extra fee will be charged for change of the name of registration personnel, but written application must be submitted.
© 2021 CPCIC2021 www.cpcic.org All Rights Reserved.